05.15.08 (repost)



making love shouldn't just be confined here...

you: we should create a place of make believe, a place of inner peace and refuge, a place that only we can share

me: like a haven... the island will be lined with trees... and you would make me a hammock. ive always wanted to lie in one

you: as long as we can lie in it together curled up in each others arms and basking in the beauty of life in this enchanted place

me: and we drown in the thought of how this world is so huge and immense and how little we are in the universe

you: but sometimes it is the littlest of things that make the biggest difference in life

me: but the idea of "you and me" can parallel the depth and the width of the universe and we find out that we are not so little after all... and we will make move the tiniest of flowers, the minutest of dust and we change the position of the stars in the universe

you: in this enchanted place of heaven on earth will we be vegatarians and live off the fruits of our harvest in an earthship house

me: and we would learn to nourish back the earth as it nourishes us

you: yes, and multiply the life on our island with the work of our hands

me: and with our palms we knead earth and fire and water and out of nothing we create life

you: do you think that in this place where you only have me you will grow tired of me and lonely for another?

me: no, my heart knows no reprieve

you: we can create life with each minute and hour, bringing existence to the uninhabited portions of the land. it is my hearts deepest desires to sew my seeds in this place to cultivate dreams, to inspire generations

me: to make his story and her story echo to the future...

you: and ring throughout the years

me: that the power of two can outlive civilizations of the old. we too, have survived the cynic times... you move like your fingers turning the pages of an old old book, gentle and quiet. me, looking at you as you absentmindly place your fingers to your lips, wetting it to ease the passing of time

you: enchanted is the path to destiny enlightening the way with each new step along your soft skin like the wind brushing past in a smooth even stroke leaving no part untouched, wetting my lips from the salivation of my tongue as I glare at you with desire

me: and i will love every square-inch of your body, like the water when it encloses me when i decide to drown with you

you: drowning in the sea of passion as the tides of our hormones overflow our senses and bring us to the point of total fantasy

me: and we let the tide overcome us, move us to the abyss... and we are one with the air... we become hollow and we have lost gravity

you: floating together arm and arm seperated from each other only by the confining restrictions of our skin as we explore the depths of our inner existences

me: we find a same soul that binds our bodies to one. and you fill me and i fill you and we are hollow no more. "us" is enough to make up for the emptiness in this world


i wish to make such kind of poetry with you...


No comments: