04.13.09 (the 30-day project)

i cannot write... um, so??? well i was watching "finding forrester" yesterday and william forrester (sean connery) was telling jamal wallace (rob brown) that in writing, one should not think, because thinking comes in later. the first draft must be written with the heart, and the rewriting, with the head... so this is me just writing.

i was advised to take pictures everyday and to write something about it, even a few sentences. this should get me back in the groove. ugh! unfortunately, my blasted camera is not recognized by the blasted pc even after i installed the blasted program...

and unfortunately, luanne is already calling me, so i have to continue this tomorrow... *sobs* there goes my supposed writing something every single day... pft!


***luanne says it takes 30 days to develop a new habit. this is such a challenge!***

No comments: