04.16.09 (stealing secrets)


there's this website that my best friend recommended me. it is where people would share their secrets anonymously. i go there everyday and read secrets that could have been mine. somehow, i am relieved that a total stranger would say out loud the things i try hard to bury. though not totally free from the bones i hide in my closet, a part of me has already been liberated whenever i visit PostSecret. maybe one day i'd be able to face my demons. my heart would know courage.

going there today is quite exceptional. something reminded me of googlemaps and you and paint and you.


there is...
...a posted secret that is our secret,
...a posted secret that used to be our secret,
...a posted secret that is still somehow my secret,
...a posted secret that was not your secret anymore,
...a posted secret i fervently wish is no longer my secret...

we're going to find a solution

...there is a posted secret that is not so much of a secret anymore, now that we don't intend to keep it.

i hope the person who wrote this realizes that the impossibility of meeting is nothing compared to the strength of their hearts. we've got planes, for chrissakes!

***finally bought a card reader. yey! i can start taking pictures. ugh! the thirty-day project is still on!***


No comments: